With age, our skin tends to get dull and starts looking lifestyle. From lifestyle habits to pollution, the environment around us can take a toll on the skin. The best way to treat your face is to indulge in homemade and natural beauty treatment, which are time-tested and are not harsh on the skin. The best part? These treatments won’t burn a hole in your pocket and easily accessible. Here’s a look at a few natural and herbal treatments and therapies you can try at home to treat dull and dehydrated skin:
-Mix one tablespoon each of lemon juice and groundnut oil. Apply on face to prevent the formation of blackheads and pimples.
– Apply aloe vera juice on dark spots and uneven skin twice a day, it helps buff up the skin.
– Add nutmeg to raw milk to form paste. Applying this on acne, helps to avoid scarring.
– Mix three tablespoons of honey with one teaspoon cinnamon powder. Apply this paste on pimples at bedtime, wash with warm water in the morning to treat stubborn acne.
– Apply mixture of one pinch turmeric powder and one teaspoon coriander/mint juice to clean face. This is a very effective treatment for pimples and blackheads.
– Make paste of sandalwood powder and black gram dal. Apply it on face and keep it for the whole night. Wash face with cold water next morning.