While we all were sleeping, super-energetic Ranveer Singh was busy at 3 am in the morning posting Instagram stories appreciating his wife Deepika Padukone who turned Masterchef during quarantine period. Deepika cooked a delicious Thai meal and the dishes looked absolutely mouth-watering.
Deepika’s menu comprised an assortment of delicacies: chopped Thai salad with sesame garlic dressing, vegetable tom yum soup, Thai green curry with rice, and cake for dessert.
Later, Deepika created a collage of her culinary skills and posted on Instagram that read, “COOK.EAT.SLEEP.REPEAT. Productivity in the time of COVID-19!”
If you are a Thai cuisine lover, we have got the recipe of Thai Curry and Thai Salad that will surely help you kill boredom and surprise your taste buds.
To know how to make Veg Thai Curry, watch the recipe video below:
For Thai Salad, you need 1 peeled cucumber, 1/2 cup sliced green onion, 1/2 cup chopped basil, 1 diced red pepper, ½ cup chopped coriander leaves, 1/4 cup roasted peanuts. And for dressing, you need 1 tablespoon lime juice, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 2 teaspoon sugar, 2 cloves minced garlic and 1 teaspoon crushed to paste Thai bird chilli and 2 teaspoon sugar.
To make this simple salad follow these step:
1. First of all, cut cucumber in half lengthwise, then continue slicing lengthwise until you have about 8 long strips. Place in a salad bowl.
2. Add chopped red pepper, green onion, fresh herbs, and peanuts to the salad bowl.
3. Take a separate bowl and mix all the dressing ingredients. Note that the dressing will taste quite salty and pungent now, but will be perfect once it is combined with the salad.
4. Pour dressing over the salad and toss well to combine.
5. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate for up to 3 hours.