Even though we all know that weight loss is a slow and steady process, everyone wants a faster result. Who does not want to lose a noticeable amount of weight in a short period of time and shock everyone around? If in case you also dream of losing unwanted fat from the body in a short time, then GM diet can be the solution to your problem. Though GM diet is one of the most debated-diet plans, but following it in the right way can help you lose 7 kilos in 7 days. This diet not only helps to lose weight but also claims to detox your body.
But there are some basic rules one must know while following this diet. Let’s know about the Do’s and Don’ts of GM diet:
1. You are required to consume lots of different foods each day. This will ensure that that you are having a nutritious and well-balanced diet that can help remove toxins from the body and lose weight.
2. The diet recommends plenty of water to stay hydrated and eliminate toxins from the body.
3. For better result, one must follow the diet very diligently.
4. Some of the recommended vegetables are cauliflower, lettuce, cabbage, carrots, bell peppers, and onions.
5. When following GM diet, one should include watermelon, melons of all kinds, oranges, cantaloupes, apples, and berries. banana, litchi, and mangoes in your diet plan.
6 Only black coffee and green tea are allowed in this diet. Avoid tea and coffee.
7 Eat frequently in small portions to avoid other unnecessary food cravings.
1 One should not continue this diet for a very long time. People are advised to keep a gap of at least five to seven days before resuming it.
2 One should not do rigorous exercise while following the GM diet. Only 45 minutes of walk is recommended for the last four days.
3 One should avoid packaged and processed foods at all cost.
4 Oils and cheese should also be avoided.
5 Alcohol consumption is strictly prohibited when following a GM diet.
6 GM Diet is not recommended for Pregnant Women, children, diabetic patients and people under medications.
7 Dry fruits or nuts should be avoided. You can have any fruits and veggies except banana and potatoes.
It is best to consult your doctor before beginning the GM Diet. Also, if you feel too weak then it is advisable to stop the diet.