Karwachauth is around the corner and every woman wants to look gorgeous and stunning this festive season. This year dazzle with some quick skincare tips, you can try at home to keep your glow intact for long hours. It is important to follow some steps in your skincare regime to make your skin feel rejuvenated, fresh and glowing. Follow these simple steps to get a natural glow from within.
– For a healthy skin, it is very important, to remove make-up every day. Use a good make-up cleanser followed with your regular face wash. This will help you to avoid dirt and make-up clogging up the pores.
– Indulge in a face scrub session to exfoliate your skin. It will help to remove the dead skin and deep cleanse the pores and rejuvenate your skin.
– Also pamper your skin with a facemask, which will help to hydrate your skin, especially after an exfoliation session. In case, you are using a sheet mask, massage the serum back into the skin after removing it. And, for clay masks, make sure you rinse your skin well once it is dry.
– After washing your face, make sure you use a clarifying toner, this will help to maintain the PH balance of the skin and also minimise the pores.
– Another step you should never miss is to apply a moisturiser. It will help to keep the skin fresh and achieve a healthy glow. A hydrating moisturiser makes the skin look youthful.