Just like our apparel choices change according to the season, our skin and hair too require attention and care. With the monsoon upon us and the rain gods showering us with their blessings, one must take additional care for our manes and skin. Here are a few tips to have a glowing skin and frizz-free tresses….
– Opt for light-base powders instead of foundations.
– Waterproof mascara is your best bet during monsoons. Waterproof mascaras make sure you don’t look like a raccoon when it pours outside.
– Opt for leave-in conditioners or serums as monsoon strips your hair off its moisture. These products will ensure your tresses remain intact so that you don’t look like a frizz ball.
– Stay away from blow dryers and heating irons or curlers this monsoon, and minimize the number of times you wash your hair in a week.
– Use powder-based blushes instead of cream ones.