Are you someone who can’t spend more than five minutes in front of the mirror each morning? Don’t stress over it, you can get your make-up on point in just that time with a few smart tricks. Here are a few hacks to apply cosmetics that can be used every day…
– Rushing to work and your hair is too oily? Opt for a dry shampoo.
– You can let your sunscreen with SPF double up as a primer and moisturiser.
– Eye pencil too dry? Just hold it over a hand dryer or hold a flame under it for a few seconds. It will go softer and more intense in texture.
– Use mascara to fill in the eyebrows. Just choose one closest to your eye brow shade and run it through sparse areas to get brows that are groomed and fuller in appearance.
– This is an old trick, but it’s a sure-shot one. To make lipstick last through the day, just put it on the lips then place a tissue across the lips. Sprinkle some powder to make the colour set.
– For quick lip gloss, take any old broken eye shadow pieces that are left. Press them into a powder, squeeze a little petroleum jelly into it and voila!