Ice cubes can do more than just cooling your drinks. They can solve many of your beauty woes. Ice can help improve blood circulation and give your skin a natural glow. It also helps in reducing puffy eyes by constricting the blood vessels. This summer, you can double the effect of ice cubes by infusing them with mint leaves.
You can create these cubes by adding a few chopped leaves and then freezing them. This aromatic herb is loaded with minerals, vitamins and antioxidants. Known to cool the body, here’s how you can add mint cubes in your skincare routine:
– Known for its cooling properties, mint ice cubes can reduce inflammation on the skin.
– The herb can also help to get rid of acne caused by bacteria. It’s a great spot-treatment for angry zits.
– Mint can be a great remedy for blackheads. It’s loaded with salicylic acid which dissolves the debris clogging up the pores.
– It will also help in tackling oily skin, by balancing the skin’s pH level.
– Loaded with antioxidants, mint ice cube massage can help in rejuvenating the skin and give you a healthy glow.