Not a lot of you might have heard of Brahmi. It is a small herb that grows in naturally muddy wetlands and shallow waters. This small herb has a variety of useful medical properties. Brahmi is quite famous for stimulating the strength and energy of the entire body. It also makes sure you get sound sleep through the night and you remain calm in nature. Apart from fixing your sleep, it cleanses the system of toxins, enhances blood circulation and helps in treating joint problems as well. Brahmi is known as the miraculous herb for all of the above-mentioned reasons and does a wonderful job when used on your skin and hair too. Here is how Brahmi can help your skin and hair:
– It helps improve the skin’s melanin pigment. When you apply Brahmi directly to your skin or with constant consumption, it enhances the skin’s complexion. This medicinal herb also aids cell renewal and regeneration.
– It is well known for treating skin problems like eczema. It even helps in soothing aggravated skin and helps clear it out quite easily. People with skin problems should definitely consider the use of this natural ingredient if they don’t want to invest big money in chemical products.
– When you apply Brahmi to your hair on a regular basis, it reduces dryness, itchiness and flakiness. Thus, your hair starts to look healthy and nourished at all times.
– This small herb helps in reducing hair fall to a considerable amount and also boosts hair growth at the same time. So if you’re someone facing a hair fall issue, Brahmi is the one-stop solution to fix it.
– Brahmi helps in treating temporary baldness by boosting hair growth in areas where hair has thinned out or reduced. You should really consider this Ayurvedic herb when you face such an issue.
– This herb helps in forming a protective layer around the hair fibres. It helps in ensuring the hair remains lustrous and glossy. Using Brahmi on your hair will make your hair look great and feel good.
– Brahmi helps in ensuring the scalp is clean and free of any kind of scalp related issues like acne, dandruff, etc. All of this, as it contains anti-oxidant properties.